Open Education Week will take place from March 5-10 online and in locally hosted events around the world, with opportunities to participate in webinars and online discussions.
Participation is free and open to all. The objective is to raise awareness of the open education movement and open educational resources.
First Annual Open Education Week
March 5-10, 2102
Open Education Week will feature:
- Over 40 webinars open to participation from anyone
- Virtual tours, pre-recorded presentations and documents describing open education projects and ideas
- Discussion area with blog and twitter feeds
- Resource links
- Contributions from over 130 organizations and institutions
- Offline events and local workshops