Building on my growing (and unjustified) reputation as a fashionista, this is my Spring 2012 collection (of slides) for “FASH325 Multimedia Fashion Presentations” students.
This presentation is part information management, part online persona, and part marketing. It’s intended to be an overview of what 21st century graduates should be aware of in terms of online behaviors and trends.
Things I forgot to cover in class
- Take advantage of the fact that you are all sharing the same experience (i.e., college) to start following each other, sharing information, and discussing the practices in your discipline. Your cohort might end up being the best support group you’ll have in your lifetime.
- Information on the web is not peer-reviewed, so be aware of the dangers of becoming misinformed. See this video about media literacy for more details.
- Making Your Corporate Website Relevant
- Why A Multi Channel Social Media Marketing Strategy Creates More Buzz
Point of Purchase
- The Razorfish Experience
- Homeplus Subway Virtual Store
- 3D Objects in Real Life
- Pepsi Social Vending Machine
- Aurasma: Valentine’s Day augmented reality
- The Unspoken Rules of Online Etiquette
- Social Software Building Blocks
- The Value of Email
- The Brand Called You
- Owning Your Life
- Blogging and Social Media for Grad Students
- Grow Your Google+ Business Page with the Power of Sharing
Social Media Tools
Content Hosting & Collaboration
Metrics & Analytics
Short link to this page: http://bit.ly/sm-fashion-s12